The ACU, or Army Combat Uniform, is the standard issue uniform of both the US Army and the US Air Force. These uniforms are made for the military on contract by various US Government contractors. This uniform is approved for US Army and US Air Force wear, it is the latest pattern.This is official issue, the same as you will find in the Exchange or as general issue.
Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is fade, shrink and wrinkle-resistant, as well as stain and liquid-repellent. All pockets and pouches are consistent to military specification.
- Color: OCP Scorpion (Operation Camouflage Pattern)
- Cargo Pocket Style: Button Closure
- Thigh Pocket Style: Button Closure
- Button fly
- Tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with button closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-05A
- NIR compliant
Like always, I received great gear from off base. My #1 place go get a lot of my gear
Great pants, a little faded from washing and wearing from the previous owner and they have a adhesive repair patch on the left cargo pocket flap. Steal of a price and definitely recommend.
Great value and in great shape thank you guys for the supplies you have. Thank You
I had ordered the trousers and they are in excellent condition and looking forward to wearing them to my drills. I will buy more in future dates, thank you guys.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.