The FRACU, or Flame Resistant Army Combat Uniform, is an FR version of the standard Army uniform. These uniforms are made for US Army contract by various US Government contractors. This uniform is approved for US Army and US Air Force wear, it is the latest pattern.
- Color: Scorpion OCP (Operational Camouflage Pattern)
- Pocket Style: Zipper Closure Pocket
- Cuff Style: Button Closure
- Pen Pockets: 2
- Mandarin Collar: No
- IR Glint Tabs: Yes
- LIN: DA150L
- Fold down collar design
Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
Drain holes in bellowed pockets
Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
Bi-swing back improves range of motion
Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
- Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-13
- Made with Defender™ M combat fabric
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort
- Approved for use by the US Army and US Air Force
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.