Looking for a tent that's combat rated? The COMBAT One-Person Tent (TCOP) is in service all across the world! These tents are made by either Diamond or Eureka for military contract, so the manufacturer may vary.
This one-man, three-season, free-standing, double wall tent incorporates a vapor permeable tent body with a waterproof floor and fly, which also provides 17 square feet of additional gear storage. Each TCOP tent is extremely tough and durable. The TCOP Tent has two doors (entrance/exit openings), and using shock-corded poles, requires no special tools for erection and striking. Additionally, the rain fly is adaptable for use independent of the tent body, utilizing the poles and stakes provided.
- TENT TYPE: Freestanding, 3-pole, dome tent with bathtub floor
- FLOOR AREA: 28 square foot main tent body
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs. (tent, fly and frame)
- HEIGHT: 32.5” (+/- 1”)
- VESTIBULE AREA: 2 vestibules for 17 square feet of additional gear storage
- TENT BODY: Flame retardant, 70D, 98P polyurethane coated ripstop nylon - 2 large drop-down doors with mesh windows
- RAIN FLY: Woodland Camo Fly is reversible, flame retardant, full coverage blackout material with taped seams - 2 vestibules - fly is reversible to Desert Tan
- NETTING: All netting is 40D nylon “no-see-um” for protection from dust and small insects
FRAME: Easy shock corded, cold weather, black anodized
aluminum frame (.344” diameter)
- REPAIR KIT / STAKE BAG, with CONTENTS: Includes stakes and repair kit