The Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU) is the current battledress uniform of the United States Marine Corps. It is also worn by Navy personnel (mostly corpsmen, Seabees, chaplains, and their bodyguards) assigned to Marine Corps units (e.g. the Fleet Marine Force).
These are authentic USMC issue uniform items, not overseas replicas or cheap look-alikes. They are manufactured by US Government contractors in the United States. The uniform may have previously had a name tape, but they are professionally removed with no damage. Please use the email alert if your size is out of stock.
- Two front slash style pockets
- Two rear pockets with button closure
- Two thigh level bellows cargo pockets with elastic closure
- Button fly
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Partially elastic waistband
- Internal pockets for kneepads
- Seven belt loops